Boston 2 Big Sur Challenge, done.

on Thursday, April 29, 2010 at 7:31 AM

2nd half of the B2B Challenge is complete.  Finished in a tad under five hours.  Yeah my slowest marathon by a long shot.  Race reports are still being contemplated. I should probably start committing my thoughts to paper (or computer) before they become a distant memory.  


I wanted to share one of the highlights of my 6 days of marathon madness which is the grand piano at Bixby Bridge during the Big Sur marathon. Michael Martinez is the piano player who replaced the original Bixby Bridge player who passed on recently.  He's quite the piano protege.  Enjoy!



And for those that are reading this in a reader here is the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTyw2kKxdmk

1 comments:

EndorphinBuzz said...

Congrats on completing such a challenge! Boston and then Big Sur. That is an awesome accomplishment! You can deduct 3 minutes off your time for the video :) Thanks for sharing, I hope to hear the grand piano at the bridge myself some day.

temp