Update.

on Saturday, May 24, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Did 5 miles recovery on Wednesday, Friday and today. Will try and maybe squeak out a 10 mile long run tomorrow.

Donated blood today. It's been well over a year since I last gave. All this marathon training had me reluctant to give up my red blood cells. I guess that's changed for the present time. Next is to try and schedule getting my wisdom teeth removed. More lost red blood cells. Oh Joy!

I've been looking at hotels for Boston in April of next year. It's never too early to start planning. Umm, why are they charging $400-$500 a night? Geez, it's going to be one expensive trip...

1 comments:

Quinto Sol said...

I suggest you do what I do. I find a cancellable stay; usually, the week before the marathon, you can find a decent rate. Or you can stay at the Boston hostel for under $30 a night :-)

temp