Melting...

on Saturday, March 15, 2008 at 11:39 PM

Did 7 miles with 8 strides on Friday and did 5 miles recovery today. I've been running much of these runs without the HR monitor and just going by feel, but I'm starting to suffer withdrawl symptoms from my little graphs. Based on my past experience, the first two weeks after a marathon are pretty much a write off in terms of getting any useful data so I haven't been recording them. I'll probably wear it tomorrow for my 10 mile long run though.

So the mass of snow that has fallen and piled up over the past few weeks has started to melt which means that spring is almost here. This also means that there are huge puddles of water everywhere. Stomping through puddles, fun stuff. It was warm enough today that I went out in knee length shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt for today's run. Had a kid yell at me that I should put some pants on. Kids say the darndest things.

2 comments:

yumke said...

Haha! I haven't put on shorts yet but I'm sure that's to come...

L*I*S*A said...

I'm so thrilled the weather is starting to turn...bring on spring!

temp