Day two of six...

on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 at 11:26 PM

Did 8.5 miles including 8 strides on Tuesday. I averaged about 8 min/mile for the first 7 or so miles than did 8 strides. Garmin still says I averaged about 8:30 pace for the strides which included the slow recovery jogs.

Did 12.1 miles today at an 8:30 pace. I thought of maybe trying to speed these up a bit but I ended up doing this at my regular long run pace since I'm on day two of six consecutive days of running which includes a 5 mile LT run on Friday and a 17 mile long run on Sunday. Speed I can worry about later. I have to make sure that that my body can handle the ramp up in mileage which should be easier if I stay in my comfort zone.

1 comments:

Sonia said...

I admire your recovery capacity! 2 hard training back to back that's kinda crazy!!

I saw on RM that you wanted to run ATB 30K, stay on the lookout for portentous's bib, he might not run it!

temp