Looong week

on Saturday, December 15, 2007 at 11:06 AM

Well it's been a very long week for me. Trying to survive on 4-5 hours of sleep a night. As I expected no running for me and no time to do much of anything else. I had intended on doing a short run this morning, but considering that I just woke up about half an hour ago and I 'm meeting the parental units for brunch (today's their anniversary) in about half an hour, that's not going to be possible. I may try to get a short run in later today, but depending on how it goes, I may go a bit longer. We're supposed to get a big dumping of snow tonight so running outside tomorrow might be a tad difficult.

1 comments:

Ryan said...

Hang in there, Fran. I've been through these kind of weeks. Hopefully you were able to sleep this weekend and get a decent run in today. Keep at it.

temp