Unscheduled rest day

on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 at 9:40 PM

Went to the gym today to try and get a swim in but arrived only to find that they were replacing the filter and the water was this nice turbid consistency. Rest day it is.

My leg is still a bit tender in the one spot but it's much better than it was on Monday since I can massage it without grimacing in pain now.

I got a bulletin in the mail today from the local zoo. I'm a member there and go there quite frequently, or at least I used to. I think it's probably been a year since I last went. I go there to generally unwind and take pictures which is a bit of a hobby of mine. With the training last year I just never got around to going there. I think I'll probably go on one of these Mondays coming up when I'm taking my vacation days. Hope the weather gets better as it's pretty crappy right now.

Here are some of the pictures I've taken over the years.













And in case you were wondering those macaques are not having sex in that last picture...

Off to watch Lost now.

1 comments:

jen said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I especially love the lion shot. I love going to zoos.

Lost was pretty good!! I'm enjoying this season.

temp