LOST is back!

on Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 10:00 PM

So haven't been posting much. There was a small possibility that I would be going to California (Beverly Hills) for a work related thing this week, but that's not happening.

Went to the gym on Tuesday and did 9 miles total with 4 at LT pace at 8.3 miles/hour. I figure I gotta be able to get my LT pace up to about 8.8 miles/hour if I'm going to be able to have a realistic shot at BQing in May. Was supposed to do a 5 mile recovery run today but my left knee has been giving me some problems and is sore. I'm going to try to do 10 miles tomorrow. It's weird, it doesn't feel like I'm marathon training yet, even though I'm now into week three of the plan.

So I'm watching Lost right now which is back after a long hiatus. It's going to be interesting to see how things play out.

3 comments:

jen said...

Great LT run, and take care of that knee. It's probably adjusting to the training, you are smart to rest it.

I'm a BIG Lost fan. Last night's episode was the usual crazy confusion. Yay!

Sonia said...

I'm not watching lost, I'm more a Grey's fan... well ice up the knee and take it easy! You don't want to burn yourself now!!

Mike said...

Yessur...

Lost was great. Loved the Clockwork Orange reference. i may need to reqatch that movie for clues.

the little hour preview, with producers...yawn....all hype nothing new....as if a new watcher will jump on board now.

temp