6 miles with strides

on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 11:51 PM

6 recovery miles with 6 strides on the schedule. I had wanted to do in the morning, but it snowed a bit last night and with the temperature hovering around freezing so I waited till after work. I usually do strides after a run but being a little pressed for time I ended up doing them during the run. These strides were much easier than the ones I did last weekend.

Plan calls for 12 miles tomorrow which I'm going to have to do after work again and then there's 11 miles with 6@LT on Friday. Saturday has a recovery run and Sunday is a 20 miler.

3 comments:

Triseverance said...

Good luck with the 20 miler!

jen said...

Wow, intense week! Keep it up, you are doing great.

Sonia said...

Busy running schedule!! Hope the snow clears up for Sunday'S 20 miler!

temp