Checking in.

on Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 9:14 PM

I had a couple of things due in january that I had to get to, one of which was due tomorrow and was finished today. Put in a very long day yesterday. Left work at 11:30pm havening pretty much finished and headed to my car to find that it WOULDN"T START. That's what I get for buying a crappy little saturn. It's barely a year old. Anyhow, I ended up calling a cab to get home cause I wasn't sure what else to do. I did some reading last night on the internet and it turns out it was the Passlock theft deterrent system. Apparently when it gets really cold, the lubrication inside the ignition solidifies a bit which throws off the security system causing it to go into lockdown mode which prevents the car from starting. If I had waited about 10 minutes, it would have started. Anyhow I checked it this morning and it works fine. Still I got to take it into the dealer to get it looked at.

So work has cooled off for the moment. I still have two more deadline for the 30 and 31st of the month, but that's almost an eternity away. As for running, I haven't headed out for about a week and a half and I hope to at least head out tomorrow morning just for a quick run to remind myself what it feels like.

0 comments:

temp