1st run of 2007

on Tuesday, January 2, 2007 at 10:30 PM

Did a 9 mile run this morning. I haven't posted a graph lately of my runs since it's quite boring looking with these low HR runs. But here you go. Tried to keep HR below 150.

So I converted to the new blogger and I suppose like everyone else, my last 20 or so posts will magically become unread in people's blog readers so I apologize in advance. I figured new year, new blogger. I got kinda jealous that some of you can now tag your entries with specific labels so I wanted to be able to do that too. Not sure what to tag this post with though.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice pic! Happy 2007! (and thx for explaining the blogger thing, i had no idea why that was occuring so often in my blogines! i just assumed bloglines was broken :)

L*I*S*A said...

I haven't used the tag feature with the new blogger, either. I'll get around to it eventually!

Triseverance said...

Hey Arcaner, exciting to hear you are going to attempt a BQ this year, good luck and I hope this aerobic base building pays off for you. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

9 miles is a good run. When is your marathon going to be this year? I'm training for Tampa Bay, FL in February.

Iron Jayhawk said...

nice run. the new blogger is really throwing me off course. i feel so...weird...naked almost.

i dunno.

happy 2007 to you!


hah....my letter sequence is "buyabs"...oh i wish i could buy abs!!

Banking Miles said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. And a big thumbs up for posting your LBCM DVD - it was really exciting to watch and brought back some good memories. Good luck on your running and hitting your goals in 2007.

Ryan said...

Happy New Year. Looking forward to an awesome 2007. I don't know why I should learn how to tag.

temp