Chicago mailings.

on Thursday, November 23, 2006 at 10:39 PM

I did 6 miles on Tuesday. Don't think I'm going to be able to run again until the weekend due to work commitments.

I did get some Chicago related mailing this week. I signed up for the newspaper delivery at the expo. I kinda got caught up in the heat of the moment and realized after it was a stupid thing to do cause I could just pick up a newspaper the following day. Anyways that came on Tuesday, almost a month after the marathon. Neat seeing my name in it.

I also received yesterday my CD with my race pics and all i can say is that I think I like the small thumbnails from the website better since I now am in possession of what may be the worst race picture ever taken. I think there was only one time during the whole marathon where some nasal mucous (ie: snot) came dripping out of my nose. Yeah, I know it sounds a bit gross. Well let me tell you that I now have that exact moment saved for posterity on CD. I'm running, waving at the camera with a 1 inch string of mucous hanging down from my nose. It is by far the funniest picture I have ever seen of myself. No, I won't be posting it, so don't ask!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, come on! Post it already!

SRR said...

I second that! POST IT!!! I need a good laugh!!! Pretty please?!?!

Sonia said...

YOU HAVE TO POST IT!!! NOT FAIR TALKING ABOUT IT!

I dare you :P

Anonymous said...

I'm begging you!!

Don't keep all the fun to yourself!

Anonymous said...

dude...you totally can't bring out a snot reference and not post a picture.

c'mon post it already.

temp