Coolness is good.

on Tuesday, August 8, 2006 at 7:18 PM

Headed out this morning for a 6 mile recovery run with 6 strides. I haven't run in a temperature that was less than 20 C for 2 months now. Hardly worked up a sweat. It felt great. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrows 12 mile run in the morning to see what my HR and pace are like at these cooler temperatures since it'll be a good indication of what I might be able to do during a marathon in October. What I'm not looking forward to is having to get out the door at 5:30 before the sun has even come up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job on the 18 miler. I enjoy cool weather running as well. We have had a cool down the past couple of days here in the PNW and it is much nicer.

SRR said...

Nope not me...give me heat versus the coolness! :-)

temp